Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm probably doing this in reverse ...

I had a large show on my Kolor Studio Sim with Adam Ramona. Adam integrates interactive music with virtual objects that avatar's interact with. Here's a link ... if I do this correctly to some pictures that where taken ...

The studio has been perty active, on the base level (where the ocean is), I normally have over 50 people a day just randomly pop in. I'm especially happy when i see people interact with the art for a hours, means people are getting what i'm doing (i.e. an observer is a creator).

Thankfully White Lebed curated the install of Adam, otherwise it wouldn't have happened.

1 comment:

  1. well ... obviously i didn't figure out how do the link's correctly ... here's another try ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/mlinden/4141919670/

    ReplyDelete